czwartek, lipca 21, 2011

ZAKOPOWER Galop

Sebastian Karpiel-Bułecka from the music band Zakopower is, probably, the only man, who I like in dresses. I have been watching that music video - Gallop, just the hundredth times, and I haven't had enough. Apart from that, that I like vocalist, I also feel the theme... take a look...


Galop, biegnę- padam- wstaję, bez końca galop, biegnę- padam- wstaję, bez końca galop, biegnę- padam- wstaję... Gallop, running- falling down, getting up, gallop...



Kiedy próbuję zwolnić [when I try to slow down]
I ja i ja i je 
On czuwa i ostrogi [It stays awake and spurs]
Wbija wnet [It's sticking soon]
W boki me [into my sides]
Czasami tylko marzę [Sometimes I only dream]
I ja i ja i je
Że biegnąc razem ze mną [That running together with me] 
Kiedyś też [Some time]
Zmęczy się [It'll get tired]

A choćbym uciekł na krańc świata [If I ran to the end of the world]
szczyt osiągnął dna [the peak touched the bottom]
on wiernie siedzi mi na głowie [It is faithfully staying with me on my head]
każdy ruch mój zna [it knows my every move]

A chośbym uciekł na krańc świata [And If I even run to the end of the world]
ręką dotknął gwiazd [with my hand touching the stars]
to wiecznie siedzi mi na głowie [it eternally sits on my head]
mój przyjaciel czas [my friend time]

...bez końca gnam!
...endlessly I am rushing!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz